Sunday, June 23, 2013

Media & Celebrity Twitter Handles

UPDATE 3: Here's some more general info regarding the 2nd special session.

UPDATE 2: Hi WaPo readers!  Apparently my post was linked in one of their articles!

UPDATE 1: Attention non-Texans! Please feel free to customize this list to include your own local media, etc. All I ask is that you list me as the original source somewhere in your post. Now go out and KICK SOME ASS! :)

If you'd like to make sure the media and/or your favorite pro-choice celebrity knows about our recent and upcoming actions, here are some Twitter handles you might find useful.

You can find twitter handles for Texas House and Senate members here.

**Please feel free to contact me on Twitter at @tootwistedtv or via email at virginia(at)tootwistedforcolortv(dot)com if you have info to add or corrections to make! I will post updates as I receive them.**


NATIONAL MEDIA

INTERNET MEDIA

POLITICAL FIGURES

CELEBRITIES

CELEBRITIES WHO SUPPORTED TEXAS SB5 EFFORTS


AUSTIN LOCAL MEDIA

DFW LOCAL MEDIA

HOUSTON LOCAL MEDIA

SAN ANTONIO LOCAL MEDIA

CORPUS CHRISTI LOCAL MEDIA

STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS

3 comments:

  1. Here are a few other celebrities who have voiced their support from Twitter:

    Mark Ruffalo
    Felicia Day
    Sebastian Roche
    Joss Whedon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neko Case too! Such a badass chick! ‏@NekoCase 25 Jun
    "MADDENING to see people trying to destroy women's rights, but I love that my twitter feed is CHOKED with people who aren't gonna take it."

    ReplyDelete