Saturday, June 29, 2013

(Almost) Everything You Wanted to Know About the TX Special Session But Were Afraid to Ask...

**ATTENTION: POST WILL BE UPDATED AS MORE INFO BECOMES AVAILABLE, SO PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY.**

This post was not created in conjunction with any official pro-choice organization, although the information listed below IS pro-choice.


Ongoing List of Events Across the Country - please feel free to contact me if any additions or changes need to be made.


Where to Watch the 2nd Special Session

Texas Legislature Rules 

Bills in Question

Special Session Explanations & FAQ

Contact Info, etc. For Texas Legislature Members

Contact Info for Media and Public Figures

Food, Rides, Accommodations, etc.

People with Disabilities (PWD)
  • If you are a PWD at the Capitol, please keep me informed on accessibility issues.  Due to a fibro flare, I am live-streaming and live-tweeting from home, so I don't have this first-hand knowledge.
  • You can share your story about how this legislation will affect you by emailing occupywheelchair(at)gmail(dot)com. These stories will be shared on a PERSONAL live stream, and I will share the link once I get it!

Need an Orange Shirt?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for compiling all of this information. I'm making every attempt I can to be there Monday, and this is really helpful.

    ReplyDelete